10 Thoughts to make your Upcoming Week Awesome
- Meet the most important living person! That person is you. Your success, health, happiness, wealth depend on how you use your Mental Attitude. How will you use it? The choice is yours.
- Your mind is your invisible guiding force. The letters PMA (Positive Mental Attitude) are emblazoned on one side, and NMA (Negative Mental Attitude) on the other. These are powerful forces. PMA is the right mental attitude for each specific occasion. It has the power to attract the good and the beautiful. NMA repels them. Self-Question: “How can I develop the right mental attitude?” Be specific.
- Don’t blame God for your lack of success. You can develop a burning desire. Keep your mind on the things you want and off the things you don’t want.
- Read The Bhagvad Gita & other Inspirational books for a purpose. Ask for divine guidance. Search for the light. Self-Question: “Do you believe it’s proper to ask for Divine Guidance?
- Every adversity has the seed of an equivalent or greater benefit for those who have PMA. Sometimes the things that seem to be adversities turn out to be opportunities in disguise.Self-Question: “Will you engage in thinking time to determine how you can turn adversities into seeds of equivalent or greater benefits?
- Accept the priceless gift-The Joy of Work. Apply the greatest value in life: love people and serve them. You will attract big and generous portions of success. You can if you develop PMA.Self-Question: “Will you search to find out how you can develop PMA as you continue to read this book?”
- Never underestimate the repellent power of a negative mental attitude. It can prevent life’s lucky breaks from benefitting you.Self-Question: “PMA attracts good luck. How can I develop the habit of PMA?”
- You can profit by disappointment- if it is turned into inspirational dissatisfaction with PMA. Rearrange your attitudes and convert a failure of one day into success on another. How do you think you can develop inspirational dissatisfaction?
- Bring into reality the possibility of the improbable by acquiring PMA.Self-Question: “Have you the courage to aim high and strive daily to keep your goal before you?
- Don’t let your mental attitude make you a “has been”. When you become successful and a depression or any other unfavourable circumstance arises which causes you a loss or defeat, act on the self-motivator: Success is achieved by those who try and maintained by those who keep trying with PMA. This is the way to avoid being crushed.