Do you want to know the 12 Principles for Managing Problems Positively?
Written by Sid Shah on July 2, 2018
- Don’t underestimate: Don’t understand the problem or your potential power to cope with it creatively.
- Don’t exaggerate: This is not the end of the world. You can start over again
- Don’t Wait: The problem will not solve by itself. Take Action
- Don’t aggravate: Don’t make any problem better or worse. See the problem just like the way it is.
- Illuminate: Illuminate you mind and creativity. Get smart and then get smarter
- Motivate: Every adversity has a seed of an equivalent or greater benefit
- Bait: Take action where probability of success is high. E.g. if you want a job, Go to portals and list, and then throw the bait. Let people know you are available
- Date: This means Networking. The person who knocks at the door, telephones, dates and plays the field is the person who is going to get that opportunity.
- Sublimate: Every problem, even yours, is loaded with possibilities. You can turn your mountain into a gold mind. Try “possibilitizing”. Believe
- Now Dedicate: Give your problem all that you have got.
- Communicate: Ask for help. Don’t live in the looking good syndrome.
- Insulate: Insulate yourself from negative forces and negative personalities.