Five Simple Procedures to Work for You to Build Confidence & Destroy Fear
Written by admin on July 25, 2018
- Action cures fear. Isolate your fear and then take constructive action. Inaction—doing nothing about a situation—strengthens fear and destroys confidence.
- Make a supreme effort to put only positive thoughts in your memory bank. Don’t let negative self-deprecatory thoughts grow into mental monsters. Simply refuse to recall unpleasant events or situations.
- Put People in proper perspectives. Remember, people are more alike, much more alike, than they are different. Get a balance view of the other fellow. He is just another human being. And develop an understanding attitude. Many people will bark, but its rare one that bites.
- Practice doing what your conscience tells you is right. This prevents a poisonous guilt complex from developing .Doing what’s right is a very practical rule for success.
- Make everything about you say, “I’m a confident, really confident”. Practice these little techniques in your day-to-day activities.
- Be a “front seater”
- Make eye contact
- Walk 25 per cent faster
- Speak up
- Smile big
Pradeep M On August 13, 2018 at 5:40 pm
That’s simple n cute