Get the ACTION HABIT- 8 Simple Tips for you
- Be an “activationist”. Be someone who does things. Be a doer, not a “don’t-er”
- Don’t wait until conditions are perfect. They never will be. Expect future obstacles and difficulties and solve them as they arise.
- Remember, ideas alone won’t bring success. Ideas have value only when you act upon.
- Use action to cure fear and gain confidence. Do what you fear and fear disappears. Just try and see.
- Start your mental engine mechanically. Don’t wait for the spirit to move you. Take action, dig in, and you move the spirit.
- Think in terms of now. Tomorrow, next week, later and similar words often are synonymous with the failure world never. Be an “I” am starting right now kind of person.
- Get down to business- pronto. Don’t waste time getting ready to act. Start acting instead.
- Seize the initiative. Be a crusader. Pick up the ball and run. Be a volunteer. Show that you have the ability and ambition to do.