How to make your Subconscious Mind a Partner in Success- Part 1
- Success means successful living. When you are peaceful, happy, joyous, and doing what you love to do, you are successful.
- Find out what you love to do, then do it. If you don’t know your true expression, ask for guidance, and the lead will come.
- Specialize in your particular field and try to know more about it than anyone else.
- Those who are successful are not selfish. Their main desire in life is to serve humanity.
- There is no true success without peace of mind.
- A successful person possesses great psychological and spiritual understanding.
- If you imagine an objective clearly, you will be provided with the necessities through the wonder-working power of your subconscious mind.