Inside the mind of the ‘Richest Man in the World’- JEFF BEZOS
Top 10 quotes of Jeff Bezos
- If you think about the long-term, then you can really make good life decisions that you won’t regret later.
- There are two kinds of companies, those that work to try to charge more and those that work to charge less. We will be the second.
- Things never go smoothly.
- If you do build a great experience, customers tell each about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.
- I know that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew one thing that I might regret not trying.
- It’s very important for entrepreneurs to be realistic. So, if you believe on that first day while you’re writing the business plan that there’s a 70 percent chance that the whole thing will fail, then that kind of relieves the pressure of self-doubt.
- I’d rather interview 50 people and not hire anyone than hire the wrong person.
- The most junior person in the company can win an argument with the most senior person with a fact-based decision.
- You know, if you make a customer unhappy they won’t tell five friends, they’ll tell 5,000 friends. So we at a point now where we have all the things we need to build an important and lasting company, and if we don’t, it will be shame on us.
- I love people counting on me, and so, you know, today it’s so easy to be motivated, because we have millions of customers counting on us at Amazon.com. That’s fun.