Success Rituals of Bill Gates- Billionaire Founder of Microsoft
Written by Sid Shah on August 27, 2018
- Wake-up time 6 a.m.
- He drinks 0.5 litres of water upon waking up.
- He does his morning meditation.
- He reads the newspapers, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times and The Economist, from the beginning till the end, and receives notifications with information about Berkshire Hathaway, where he is part of the Board of Directors.
- He drops his three children off at school.
- He makes his plans for the day and reviews the strategic planning he has for the next 10 years.
- Of the time spent outside of meetings at the office, two-thirds of his time is allocated to reading and answering emails. He has around 100 emails that he answers per day.
- A third of his work time is dedicated to Microsoft and two-thirds are dedicated to his charity foundation, which he manages with his wife.
- He reads books about subjects that interest him. He reads an average of five books per week.
- He goes to the gym.
- He picks up the kids from school.
- He has the habit of playing bridge whenever he find the time for it.
- Before going to bed, he checks his email again.
Kartic V On October 6, 2018 at 8:36 am
Awesome. Inspiring schedule and habits