Napoleon Hill Foundation- India through their Exclusive Licensee in India are actively following the Kirkpatrick Model for Effective Training Results, which is the leading model for Evaluating Training Results.
Around the world, Training Professional are asked to justify their Training budget and document organizational outcomes produced by their programs. The Kirkpatrick model provides a practical and flexible framework for designing Training programs that increases job performance and maximizes results.
We also offer credible, non-technical ways to document and report the full range of both financial and collateral outcomes.
The Kirkpatrick Model
|Level 4 : Results|
|Level 3 : Behaviour|
|Level 2 : Learning|
|Level 1 : Reaction|
Below is the outline of the updated Kirkpatrick Model of Training Evaluation:
- Level 1-Reaction: The degree to which participants find the Training favorable, engaging and relevant to their jobs.
- Customer Satisfaction: The level of participant satisfaction with the Training program
- Engagement: The degree to which participants are actively involved in and contributing to the Training experience
- Relevance: The degree to which Training participants will have the opportunity to use or apply what they learned on the job.
- Level 2 -Learning: The degree to which participants acquire the intended knowledge, skills, attitude, confidence and commitment based on their participation in the Training Program.
Knowledge “I know it.”
Skill “I can do it right now.”
The Attitude “I believe this will be worthwhile to do on the job.”
Confidence “I think I can do it on the job.”
Commitment “I intend to do it on the job.”
- Level 3-Behaviour: The degree to which participants apply what they learned during Training when they are back on the job
- Required Drivers: Processes and systems that reinforce, encourage and reward performance of critical behaviors on the job
- Level 4-Results: The degree to which targeted outcomes occur as a result of the Training and the support and accountability package.
- Leading Indicators: Short-term observations and measurements suggesting that critical behaviors are on track to create a positive impact on desired results.
- Conclusion: Contact the Napoleon Hill Foundation to see how the Classic & Proven Principles of Napoleon Hill can make a real difference in areas of your Concern and Interest and Produce Breakthrough Results in Performance & Effectiveness.